1 Answers

Seeking Visa for Religious Studies

Asked by: 371 views , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

What visa would you recommend for someone looking to enter the country to study under a religious order? I am a devout Catholic however; in my country Catholicism is highly persecuted. I would like to come to Canada to become ordained but, don’t know how to go about doing so.

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    In order to study in Canada you would require a study permit. That being said, you would need a letter of acceptance from an accredited institution of your choosing among other supporting documentation. The Firm can definitely assist you wish this as we have had experience in handling matters similar to yours. Contact us for a consultation to better discuss your options.

    Giovanni - Sep 13, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question