1 Answers

What can I do now that the Parental and Grand Parent Sponsorship has reached its quota?

Asked by: 192 views , ,
Canadian Immigration

I was hoping to sponsor my parent to come stay with my family for the next six months. Since my husband and I have had our third child, I’d love the extra help while I recover. What can I do now that the Parental and Grand Parent Sponsorship has reached its quota? Are there other options to get my parents into the country?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Hello there, thank you for your post. Canada offers many options to bringing your parents here to help you with your children. Now that the Parent and Grandparent sponsorship program is closed, I would suggest for you to get started on a Super Visa for your parents.

    With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.

    The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years on each entry into Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.

    This is a fantastic way of getting your parents here sooner than later and our firm has a high success rate in dealing with these matters. At Niren and Associates we strive to bring families together and would be pleased to help you get started on this process.

    Fill out our free assessment and we will personally contact you with your next steps for this application. You will be working with some of the finest Canadian immigration experts who will assist you in all areas you have any questions or concerns in.


    Anisa Dattu - May 01, 2014 | Reply

Answer Question