1 Answers

Move to a different province

Asked by: 470 views , , , ,
Canadian Immigration


We have recieved PR through Alberta H1B program. We have already landed in Calgary 2 weeks ago. I have got a job offer in Vancouver. Can I move to Vancouver for this job? We still have intentions to live in Alberta, I will still keep applying for jobs in Alberta.

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    You may be restricted from moving out of Province if you received your PR through a PNP–in this case, Alberta. Mobility rights after landing can be a complicated issue and it depends on many factors. In some cases, you can move–in others you may be in breach of the terms and conditions of your landing.

    michael - Nov 01, 2011 | Reply

Answer Question