2 Answers

What immigration option would you recommend?

Asked by: 186 views ,
Canadian Immigration

Wanting to immigrate to Canada with husband and three children. Both adults are currently enrolled into college programs in the US. One adult has work experience. Children are all under the age of five. What immigration option would you recommend?

2 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Hi there, the best immigration option for you is to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker. Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors. These things often help them succeed in Canada.

    This category applies if you would like to move to any Canadian province except for Quebec.

    The principle applicant will be the spouse with the work experience, as long as it fits within one of the eligible occupations for this category, or you have an arranged employment offer in Canada. Both categories must comply with an occupation at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) Upon that, your children and spouse can be included within the same application.

    Feel free to fill out our free assessment for assistance to determine your eligibility under this category for you and your family. Our highly skilled representatives will provide you with vital information pertaining to your circumstances. http://www.visaplace.com/immigration-assessment/

    Anisa Dattu - Apr 02, 2014 | Reply

  2. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    i like canada

    basharat ali khan - Apr 14, 2014 | Reply

Answer Question