0 Answers

Looking for help with IMM0008 Form for Newborns.

Asked by: 118 views ,
Canadian Immigration

My husband, 5 year old son and I have PR and had previously landed in Toronto before returning to Scotland. We are set to return to Canada in August of this year. During the time we were back in Scotland, I gave birth to twins. My husband is going to be employed in Alberta and we will be landing in Edmonton this time around. I am trying to complete the PR forms for my twins but I am finding it VERY complicated. Are the applicant forms completed by myself as the applicant (I already have PR)? Or do I complete two new applicant forms for each of the babies? Any help with this daunting task will be greatly appreciated.

Answer Question