1 Answers

Change from Arranged employment to General

Asked by: 592 views , , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

I was employed in Canada on a work permit. I submitted my application for immigration under Federal Skilled category with arranged employment. I had received my file number 1 year back. But, recently I left my job and moved to US. 

Is my Canadian immigration application still valid? How can I update my status in the application?


1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Unfortunately, your application is no longer valid as you would no longer meet the minimum requirements. Depending on your work history, an application for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class category may be an option. The Firm has extensive experience in these types of applications and would be happy to assist you further.

    Giovanni - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question