1 Answers

Is it possible to get increased points for speaking English and French?

Asked by: 196 views , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

Can I possibly get double the points on my skilled worker application if I speak both english and french?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Hi there, yes you can be awarded more points for your adaptability in both English and French. To prove this, a prospective applicant must take a third-party language test from an organization designated by the Minister and submit their test report along with their application to CIC.

    You can be given up to 28 points for your ability to speak, read, write, and listen in English or French as a first or second language – See more at http://www.visaplace.com/canadian-immigration/canada-permanent-residence/skilled-worker-program/

    Also, check out our free assessment to determine your eligibility under the Federal Skilled Worker Class http://www.visaplace.com/immigration-assessment/

    Anisa Dattu - Mar 24, 2014 | Reply

Answer Question