1 Answers

Bring A Parent Over to Canada For Medical Treatment

Asked by: 1210 views , , ,
Canadian Immigration

I am a full citizen but, my parents are not. My father has recently been diagnosed with cancer and I’m afraid that the treatments available to him back in our homeland are very limited. I want to bring him here for treatment and have no set timeline for how long he may remain in the country due to the uncertainty of his reaction to the procedures. What are my options? And, how do I begin this process?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Unfortunately, parental sponsorship is on hold and your father may be considered medically inadmissible. There are such options available such as a Super Visa and overcoming the medical inadmissibility with a Temporary Resident Permit. The Firm can definitely look into your matter and provide you with a detailed analysis of any other immigration options in what we call an Immigration Analysis. This will outline for you all your potential options as well as the next steps on how to proceed.

    Giovanni - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question