1 Answers

Applying for the Alberta Nominee Program with a strike on your record

Asked by: 452 views , , , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

I intend to apply for the Alberta Nominee Program but, I have a strike on my police record for a very minor offense that has yet to be removed. Could such a blemish jeopardize my application?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Depending on the offense, a Temporary Resident Permit may be able to overcome your criminality. Likewise, depending on when the offense took please, you may be eligible for criminal rehabilitation. We would have to look into your matter more in depth to discern the best course of action. The Firm has had much success with Provincial Nominee Programs and we would be happy to assist.

    Giovanni - Aug 07, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question