1 Answers

Applying For Skilled Workers Visa Without Signature From Current Employer

Asked by: 858 views , , , , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

I wish to come to Canada under the Skilled Workers visa but, my current employer will not sign my papers for application. I have been an engineer for the past 7 years and have never had a problem with anyone I’ve worked for, up until now. Is there a way around getting my current employer’s signature?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    Unfortunately, your employer’s signature is definitely required and unavoidable. It is possible to get another manager to sign whom you perhaps have a better relationship with. If this is not possible, perhaps you should consider other options to come to Canada. The Firm would be happy to discuss.

    Giovanni - Sep 12, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question