1 Answers

Applying For Canadian Experience Class

Asked by: 884 views , , , , , , , ,
Canadian Immigration

I’m now back in my home country after a graduating from a Canadian university in which I had attended under a student visa. I have five years working experience in my academic field and I now wish to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident. How do I go about doing so?

1 Answers

  1. 0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

    There are a number of ways to achieve this and the Firm can definitely assist you with this matter. We would need to asses your documents to best outline the best possible route for your to follow. Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class seems like a good option based on what information you have provided. Again, however, we would need to review your documents to be certain. Contact the Firm and we would be happy to consult with you on the possibilities.

    Giovanni - Oct 12, 2012 | Reply

Answer Question