Immigration Lawyers in Toronto to Serve You
Welcome to our website. We are Toronto Immigration Lawyers to assist with all Canadian and US Visas. We hope you find our site informative and helpful.
Our head office is located in central Toronto. We occupy two offices at the corner of Yonge and Eglition accisble by Subway and there is plenty of parking.
Our office address is 20 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 2202, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8.
The immigration law services in Toronto we provide are:
Canadian immigration Services
- Skilled worker applications
- Work Permits
- LMO applications
- Investor Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Immigration Appeals
- Refused Entry at Canadian/US Border
US Immigration Services
- US Work Visas
- TN Visas
- H-1B Visas
- L-1 Visas
- E-2 Visas
- Denied Entry to the US
- US Waivers
- Green Card Applications
Why us as your Toronto Immigration Lawyers?
- We have been representing clients for Canada and US immigration Cases for a combined 30 years!
- We have both US and Canadian licensed lawyers on staff
- We listen to YOU first and then offer SOLUTIONS
- We are not in business to take your money and run. We are ethical lawyers who care and disclose everything upfront
- We keep in touch with you all the way
- We are good at what we do. Check our reviews
Did you need a Toronto Immigration Lawyer?
I had an amazing experience with this immigration firm! They helped me to obtain B2 Tourist Visa to U.S. I went for legal support as in the past I was denied of entry due to working without proper authorization. The process itself was smooth, stuff was very helpful along the way. Special thanks to Renee Thompson who handle it and explained and guided through the process and helped to prepare for the interview. Would definitely recommend to anyone !!
Personally, I went through a lot with my immigration papers. But Karina and Lauren were very helpful and responsive to all our questions and concerns. Thank you once again on doing a great job. I would highly recommend Karina and Lauren and her firm.
I hired Visa Place for my US E2 visa application. The team at Visa place understood my business very well and prepare my case accordingly. Fadi and Natalie are very knowledgeable, my main contact was Natalie, she answered all my questions and concerns in detail and in timely manner, mostly within few hours. Thanks Visa Place team for your help and support during the process that produce successful result. See you again in 5 years for visa renewal application.
As seen on