Need Help with Tourist Visa to Canada?

Tourist Visa to Canada

Wishing to visit friends, family or just travel and tour our provinces and cities? Well, in order to visit Canada as a tourist you will need a Temporary Resident Visa. The first step is determining your eligibility.

You must apply for visitor visa at the appropriate embassy near you. Along with your application you must provide a valid passport that will not expire during your time here.

Understanding the Canadian Tourist Visa

You must satisfy the immigration officer that you will return to your home country when your stay in Canada is up. Therefore, you will have to:

  1. Prove your ties back home to things such as your job and family
  2. Have proof of sufficient funds during your stay here

Our staff here at Niren and Associates are equipped to determine your eligibility.

Why Would I Not Be Able To Apply For My Tourist Visa into Canada?

You may not be able to come to Canada if you have committed a crime or have been involved in a human rights crime. These issues and others can make you inadmissible into Canada and can therefore prevent you from entering Canada.

Please note that if you are travelling through Canada but your stay here will be less than 48 hours then you will need to apply for a transit visa. Some countries may be exempt to this. Please contact our office for more information.

A tourist visa does not allow you to work study or permanently live in Canada.

After your application is submitted it will then be reviewed by a visa officer. He or she will decide to conduct an interview with you however you will be notified of the time and date.

NOTE: If an officer finds that your circumstances have changed or that you provided false information on your application, your approved visa may not guarantee that you will be allowed to enter Canada.

Need help?

It is crucial that your application has the above mentioned information. A consultation with our firm will inform you of how we can strengthen your visitor visa application in order to achieve the best results.

You can now book an immigration consultation now right online 24 hours 7 days a week by visiting  our online consultation page. 

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.

Donnica Waugh3 weeks ago

Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!

P Eyre3 weeks ago

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheonga month ago