Who is the TN Management Consultant Visa Application For?
The TN Management Consultant Visa is for Canadian and Mexican business professionals who intend to temporarily work as management consultants in the U.S. to provide management solutions for their prospective employers.
What Does the TN Management Consultant Visa Provide?
The TN Management Consultant Visa allows a management consultant from Canada or Mexico to work in their profession in the U.S. for a U.S. company for an initial stay of up to three years.
Who is Eligible for the TN Management Consultant Visa?
You may qualify for the TN Visa if:
- You are a citizen of Canada or Mexico;
- Your profession qualifies under the regulations
- The position in the United States requires a NAFTA professional;
- You have a prearranged full-time or part-time job with a U.S. employer (but not self-employment); and
- You have the qualifications to practice in the profession in question.
Management consultants qualify under the regulations. To qualify as a management consultant for the TN visa, you will need to prove that:
- You have the necessary education and/or experience to do the job effectively
- The position you will be filling meets the NAFTA requirements for a management consultant position and is an advisory role
- The position is temporary or that you will be filling it temporarily (although your employment can last several years)
The TN Management Consultant Visa Application Process
If you are a Canadian citizen, you may or may not be able to qualify for TN classification without a visa and present your case at the U.S. border, as long as you bring the required documents alongside any applicable fees.
A prospective employer may also be able to file on your behalf. Knowing what you need to apply for is important.
If you are a Mexican citizen, you will need a TN visa and should apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate in Mexico, and if approved, proceed to apply for entry to the U.S.
We are TN Management Consultant Visa Experts
As experts on TN visas, we can help you determine whether this visa is for you and improve your chances at succeeding with your application. Having immigration professionals on your side can make the application process less complicated and give your application an edge.
- We Understand the TN Management Consultant Visa Application Process
- We have helped thousands of management consultants successfully enter the U.S. with TN visas and we can help you too.
- Our firm boasts 15 years of experience in working with NAFTA professionals. We know what the U.S. immigration department requires, and how to meet all deadlines and expectations.
Start today by getting an assessment of your case.
Fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
As seen on
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.
Great firm on top of their game. Worked with us til the end to ensure my parents visa was approved and guided us along the way in a professional manor. Natalie is awesome. Majority of our communications were via email, but the responses were immediate. I would greatly recommend this firm. Thank you for all your hard work and help. My family and I do really appreciate it.
I am grateful for the legal services that I got from Sanaa and Alicea of Visa Place. I was impressed by their client centered approach. Their professionalism involved their hearts and heads to work on my case. I cannot compare the time they spent on it with the money I paid. All they wanted was a fine final document. I also liked their prompt communication. They are really passionate about what they do.