- About Canadian Immigration
- Temporary Visas
- Permanent Residence
- Express Entry
- Adult Canadian Citizenship Application
- PR Cards & Renewals
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada
- Inland Spousal Sponsorship
- Federal Skilled Worker Program*
- Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Investor & Business Visas
- Humanitarian & Compassionate
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Startup Visa Program
- Immigration Refusals
- Canadian and US Corporate Immigration Services
How to Qualify for an O-1 Visa?
Evidence to Meet the Criteria for O-1A Visa
Any proof that the beneficiary is a recipient of a major award that is internationally recognized, such as but not limited to Nobel Prize, or an evidence of at least three of the following:
- Proof of receipt of national or international recognitions, awards, or prizes for excellence in beneficiary’s field of expertise
- Membership in organizations which require magnificent achievements in certain field as adjudicated by nationally or internationally recognized authority in the field
- A copy of the newspaper and other major print media, publishing the performance or work of the beneficiary in his or her field of expertise
- Becoming a member of the panel or coming out individually as a judge of the performance or work of others in the field that is related to the field for which the classification is being sought.
- Proof of authorship of academic articles in professional publications in the field for which he or she is seeking classification
- Proof that the beneficiary received expensive salary or compensation for services rendered.
- Proof of employment at a reputable and distinguished organization or establishment that requires vital and significant ability
In the event that the above-mentioned pieces of evidence are not available, the petitioner may submit equivalent proofs. Without the assistance of an immigration lawyer, you may make a mistake in proving your real intention of going to the United States.
It is always beneficial to consult an expert immigration lawyer who can handle all your immigration issues and who knows how to present your circumstances properly and in an orderly manner so that an immigration officer will have a better understanding of your case. This will increase your chances for approval.
Niren and Associates have offices across the United States and Canada. Each office has a dedicated team of immigration attorneys who are ready and more than willing to help you with your immigration problems. Choose the appropriate US office that you prefer to contact by clicking this link.
As seen on
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.
Donnica Waugh2 weeks ago
Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!
P Eyre2 weeks ago
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Faith Cheong4 weeks ago