Immigration Lawyers in Canada and the United States

Are you considering immigrating to the United States or Canada on a permanent basis? Do you want to visit the United States or Canada temporarily to work, study or vacation?

A licensed immigration lawyer (or licensed immigration attorney in the United States) can offer you great guidance and assistance when it comes to applying for any kind of visa or immigration in both countries.

Immigration and applying for visas for the United States or Canada are not easy processes. In fact, they can be quite difficult and full of red tape that is often confusing and frustrating.

Why Hire a Licensed Immigration Lawyer or Immigration Attorney

There is plenty of information on immigrating to the United States or Canada available online, or from your friends and family. However, not all of this information (no matter how well-intentioned) may be accurate or trustworthy. In addition, you may not be able to find the information online or elsewhere that specifically relates to your own case, as every immigration case is different. We can help you.

If this is your first time applying for immigration or applying for a visa for the United States and Canada, you may find the process daunting or have many questions for which the answers aren’t easily available or relevant to your own situation.

As licensed immigration lawyers and attorneys in the United States and in Canada with over 30 years combined experience, we have handled thousands of immigration cases and we have dealt with many cases similar to your own. While this could be your first time applying for immigration or for a visa, we have done it many, many times.

By hiring an immigration lawyer, you are ensuring that your application and immigration future in the United States or Canada are in the best possible hands. Let us help you with the process – no matter how easy your case seems or how many obstacles you think are in your way. Contact us at the phone number above or by using the form on the right for answers to your questions.

Are You Interested in Immigrating to Canada or the United States?

If so, Contact VisaPlace today. All our cases are handled by competent and experienced immigration professionals who are affiliated with VisaPlace. These professionals consist of lawyers, licensed paralegals and consultants who work for Niren and Associates an award winning immigration firm that adheres to the highest standards of client service.

Ready for the next step? Book your 1 on 1 consultation now or call us at 1-888-317-5770.

Have a Question related to your Immigration Needs?

Click here to fill out the FREE Immigration Assessment form below and get a response within 24 hours to see if you’re eligible.

The assessment form should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. We will get back to you within one business day to let you know if we are able to help.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

I had an amazing experience with this immigration firm! They helped me to obtain B2 Tourist Visa to U.S. I went for legal support as in the past I was denied of entry due to working without proper authorization. The process itself was smooth, stuff was very helpful along the way. Special thanks to Renee Thompson who handle it and explained and guided through the process and helped to prepare for the interview. Would definitely recommend to anyone !!

A Min the last week

Personally, I went through a lot with my immigration papers. But Karina and Lauren were very helpful and responsive to all our questions and concerns. Thank you once again on doing a great job. I would highly recommend Karina and Lauren and her firm.

Mohamad El-hajjin the last week

I hired Visa Place for my US E2 visa application. The team at Visa place understood my business very well and prepare my case accordingly. Fadi and Natalie are very knowledgeable, my main contact was Natalie, she answered all my questions and concerns in detail and in timely manner, mostly within few hours. Thanks Visa Place team for your help and support during the process that produce successful result. See you again in 5 years for visa renewal application.

Webplex Incin the last week