Canadian Tourist Visa and Work Permit Approved

Canadian Tourist Visa and Work Permit Approved thanks to Niren and Associates

Hi Mary,

Sorry I have been busy trying to keep up finishing the work that I have started at my job since I am leaving.

I did call you on Monday as soon as I was out of the Embassy but you were out. I did get the tourist visa at the Canadian Embassy . The girl at the window told me that I would get the Work Permit at the port of entry.

Could you please let me know what documents that I need at airport? I have a paper that the Embassy gave me saying that I just have to show them and they will give me the permit.

Thank you very much for all the help.


Have a question about Canadian Tourist Visas and Work Permits? Contact Niren and Associates immigration law firm.

[gravityform id=1 name=Havea Question? ]

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.