Immigration to Canada as an IT Professional

(Below is a transcription of this video)

Hi my name is Michael Niren. I am an immigration lawyer and founder of This is a message for IT Professionals. If you are an IT
Professional and you are interested in immigration to Canada, it’s never
been a better time, especially if you are interested in immigrating to
Ontario, which is Canada’s most populated province.

How to Immigrate to Canada as an IT Professional

There is a contract or an agreement between the Canadian government and
Ontario to help IT Professionals and other Professionals get licensed
easier. The challenge is always being two things, getting qualified for
immigration and going through the immigration process. But once you get
here, once you arrive in Canada, it’s often very difficult to get the
licensing necessary to have the right to practice your profession.

So in Ontario, and other provinces as well, there are moving towards making
things easier for professionals such as IT Professional and other
Professionals, to get licensing, so you can actually practice in the area
you are experience in and education in, rather than a low-skilled job or
another type of job.

Benefits of Immigration to Canada as an IT Professional

So this is really, really good news. We are looking forward to it. We
process lot of IT professionals in our practice and I am really happy to
tell our clients that not only we can get you in Canada but once you get
here, you shouldn’t have too much difficulty in getting licensed.

Are You Interested in Immigrating to Canada?

So if you have any question or need help for immigration to Canada as an IT
Professional or in any field, give us a call or send us an email or go to
our website

Contact our experienced team today, and let us help you with your Skilled Worker application.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.