Permanent Residence Card Replacement Or Renewal

You can apply for a new Permanent Residence Card if it’s been lost, stolen or has expired. Niren & Associates has extensive experience in all areas of immigration and we are definitely able to assist you with the renewal, or replacement of your PR card.

If your card has been stolen, lost or destroyed please call the CIC call center immediately in order to report this, 1-888-242-2100.

In order to replace a PR card you must follow the same steps as you would applying for a PR card. CIC will need the same documents and photographs; there is also a $50 dollar mandatory fee that goes along with this.  Please note that Canadian Immigration Canada will not send your new PR card to an address outside of Canada.  This is where we come in to play.

Current processing times for the Renewal or Replacement of a PR card are about 75 calendar days, if you happen to need your card urgently you will need to qualify for this;

  1. You must be travelling within the next three months.
  2. You are returning to Canada in a commercial vehicle.

If you are not in the Country or find yourself in a bind, contact us we will be more than happy to assess the situation and assist you with your matter!

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.

Donnica Waugh2 weeks ago

Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!

P Eyre2 weeks ago

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheong4 weeks ago