10 Facts About Canada You Probably Don’t Know
From the sandy beaches to the snowy mountain tops to the crowded cities, Canada has so much to offer, maybe things you didn’t even know of! Here are 10 facts we think you didn’t know about Canada.
1. The quality of Canadian tap water is usually better than the bottled water
2. In the North West of Canada, car number plates are in the shape of polar bears
3. In Winnipeg, you can see more snakes in one place than anywhere else in the world. Thousands of thousands of red-sided garter snakes can be observed during the mating season in spring.
4. Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world. In fact, if you were to walk around the country (without sleeping, eating, or resting), it would take roughly four and a half years.
5. Although Canada is the second largest country in the world, with a 36 million population, only .5% of the world resides in Canada.
6. The Canadian government declared Santa as a Canadian Citizen.
7. Basketball was invited by a Canadian
8. Both Hockey and Lacrosse are Canada’s national sports.
9. Many of Canada’s national parks are bigger than countries. Wood Buffalo National Park in Alberta is larger than Denmark and Switzerland.
10. One of Canada’s most popular dishes, poutine, stands for “a mess” which is exactly what you get when French friends and cheese curds are drowned in a healthy portion of gravy.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Completely smooth process. Rania did a great job in my Canada work permit. The team is absolutely competent and knowledgeable. Alicea was so amazing and was able to answer any of my questions immediately. I had peace of mind throughout the application. I would recommend them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications.
I highly recommend VisaPlace to anyone seeking help with navigating the legal minefield that is Permanent Residency. As someone who is very easily stressed, Lauren & Mariana have saved me a lot of sleepless nights. They are fast, efficient, reliable and honest and I will be telling any of my friends to use them for immigration. Thanks to them, my future with my husband in Canada is bright
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.