Can you be my Immigration Lawyer if I reside in Vancouver?

I reside in Vancouver BC. I understand that you have offices in Ontario and Buffalo NY. Can your immigration law firm still represent me if I live on the west coast in Vancouver?


Many of our immigration clients come from Vancouver or wish to work or live there as well. Our office is equipped to represent clients from all over the world including the US, Europe, Asia and Africa. In the age of the Internet, communicating with clients and Visa Posts world wide has been made much easier. Of course it is always nice to see our clients in person but in many instances, we do not get to meet them face to face. Helping people move across borders is what we do even if we are not located where our clients are.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.