Top Immigration Law Firm In Toronto

Do you want to immigrate to Canada or the United States? Do you want to work in, study in or visit Canada or the United States? If you want to immigrate to Canada or the United States or you are facing immigration difficulties like being denied entry or inadmissible, we can help you! We are a team of licensed immigration lawyers who have been in business for over 15 years with 30 years’ combined experience in immigration law. Top Choice Awards

We have helped many clients with Canadian and United States immigration matters, including successfully being able to enter Canada or the United States while being previously inadmissible.

We understand that there are many different immigration lawyers, immigration consultants and immigration service professionals who are available to help you, but we feel that we stand out from the pack for a variety of reasons. Customer service is our number one goal, and our immigration law firm is medium-sized. This means we are large enough to have the resources and expertise to give you the best help with your immigration case possible, and we are not to small to take a personalized approach with you and your case.

Top Choice Awards Top Immigration Law Firm in Toronto

We are proud to have won the Top Choice Award for the Top Immigration Law Firm in Toronto for 2010, 2011, 2012 and we’ve even been nominated once again for 2013!

This is award is an honour because it is voted for by the public, which means that our past clients have lots of great things to say about us.

If you would like to apply for a work visa, student visa or visitor visa for Canada or the United States, you wish to move to Canada or the United States or you are having immigration difficulties such as being denied entry to Canada or the United States, please contact our immigration law firm as soon as possible using the phone number above or the e-mail contact form on the right. We can help you!

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.