Options for Immigration? Consider an Immigration Plan
This is a question we get from people seeking immigration and visa help all the time. It is a good question of course but is also an interesting one. When someone asks “what are my options”?, I immediately realize a few things about the person asking the question:
- That the person has some idea about what they want in terms of their immigration or visa needs but they do not know how best to achieve their goals.
- The person is motivated enough to really seek answers.
- That in most cases, the person has tried their best to educate themselves about what immigration options are best but now needs a more serious outline of what to do
When I am asked about immigration options knowing all this, what I like to do in order to best answer the immigration options question is few things:
1. Listen in detail what the person really wants. What are their immigration goals
2. Try to understand what information they have already gathered about immigraiton and visas to determine the accuracy of their own research
3. Provide the very best option for them based on their situation and perhaps give them alternatives where suitable.
In order to do all three, the most important skill to have is to listen, listen and listen! You have to really be able to understand what the person wants, what are their goals, and what level of knowledge do they already have about immigration and visas. And only by listing can you offer them real solutions.
So what are your immigration options?
After listening to what the case is about, we provide what we call an “Immigration Plan” or an IP
An IP is just as it sounds: Its a laid out plan of action that involves steps to take towards achieving your immigration and visa goals. Depending on your situation the IP could involve advice about what to do to qualify for the visa in situations where you may not currently qualify. Or the IP could involve an outline of what documents and information you need in order to prepare for a successful immigration or visa application. IPs could be very very detailed or more simple depending on a person’s situation.
The point of an Immigration Plan is to map out solutions for people so they could get to where they want to go, in the quickest and cost effective manner possible. Our IPs are comprehensive and are designed to set out all aspects of what is involved in making your visa and immigration goas come true.
IPs can also be incorporated into any type of Visa application including:
US Visas, Canadian Visas, Permanent Residence Applications, Immigration Refusals and denials. Whatever your situation, there is an IP that can benefit you.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.