- About Canadian Immigration
- Temporary Visas
- Permanent Residence
- Express Entry
- Adult Canadian Citizenship Application
- PR Cards & Renewals
- Family Class Sponsorship
- Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada
- Inland Spousal Sponsorship
- Federal Skilled Worker Program*
- Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Investor & Business Visas
- Humanitarian & Compassionate
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Startup Visa Program
- Immigration Refusals
- Canadian and US Corporate Immigration Services
Immigration Lawyers Toronto
Immigration Lawyers in Toronto to Serve You
Welcome to our website. We are Toronto Immigration Lawyers to assist with all Canadian and US Visas. We hope you find our site informative and helpful.
Our head office is located in central Toronto. We occupy two offices at the corner of Yonge and Eglition accisble by Subway and there is plenty of parking.
Our office address is 20 Eglinton Avenue West, Suite 2202, Toronto, Ontario M4R 1K8.
The immigration law services in Toronto we provide are:
Canadian immigration Services
- Skilled worker applications
- Work Permits
- LMO applications
- Investor Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Immigration Appeals
- Refused Entry at Canadian/US Border
US Immigration Services
- US Work Visas
- TN Visas
- H-1B Visas
- L-1 Visas
- E-2 Visas
- Denied Entry to the US
- US Waivers
- Green Card Applications
Why us as your Toronto Immigration Lawyers?
- We have been representing clients for Canada and US immigration Cases for a combined 30 years!
- We have both US and Canadian licensed lawyers on staff
- We listen to YOU first and then offer SOLUTIONS
- We are not in business to take your money and run. We are ethical lawyers who care and disclose everything upfront
- We keep in touch with you all the way
- We are good at what we do. Check our reviews
Did you need a Toronto Immigration Lawyer?
As seen on
"VisaPlace referred us to a great law firm and great lawyers. All I can say is "thank you" for getting my visa quickly. VisaPlace knew exactly what kind of legal team could help where other's couldn't. The fees were reasonable and everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything! I would highly recommend VisaPlace and the immigration attorneys they work with to anyone wishing to move to Canada or to the US."
- Steve Read All Reviews