Temporary Resident Permit 3 years Approved for Denied Entry to Canada

Greetings Shabnam, Giovannie and et. al.

I have been enjoying my renewed visits to Canada this Summer, thanks to your due diligence and assisting me to get the Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) approved (limited 3 years).

As I recall the Criminal Rehabilitation would take a longer period of time (probably over 18+ months).  That time is approaching, great expectations here.

Thanks again,

George V

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.