Secrets to a Successful Canadian Visitor Visa Application 2019
Secrets to a successful visitor visa application. A lot of people who are applying for a Canadian visitor visa are nervous whether or not they will succeed. Will they get a visa? Will they get refused? After all, applying for a visitor visa can be nerve wracking.
What You Need to Know About Canadian Visitor Visas
When an immigration officer is processing visa application, all of them actually have one big question in their mind, “Will this applicant go back to their home country after they’ve finished their visit to Canada?” This will be our main concern especially if the applicant is from a developing or underdeveloped countries because many of the visitors from those countries don’t go back.
Canadian Visitor Visa: How to Improve Your Application
So how do you convince the officer that you are a true visitor who will play by the rules? There are several factors that may help you to succeed. The first factor will be to show you have a strong establishment in your country. This includes your employment stability, any school attendance if that’s applicable to you, and assets you own, and marital status, children and family, and any other responsibilities that require your return to your home country. The more you show the better chance you will have to convince the officer.
The second factor will be to be clear of your reason of your visit. You have to specify why you’re visiting the country. Whether it’s a family celebration or family emergency or work related matter or pleasure visit, you have to make your reason clear. You can include your accommodation arrangement, invitation letter, and documents such as arranged registration to validate your client. Rule of thumb, try to include as much proof as possible. The factor three will be your financial arrangement. If there is no proof of sufficient funds for your visit, unfortunately your application is likely to get refused. Therefore, you should show sufficient funds available for your trip, no matter who’s covering the cost.
Now, once you come to Canada, if you decide to stay longer there may be options. Consult with an immigration professional for help. I hope your application is successful and your visit is enjoyable. If you liked my video please click like and subscribe for more Canadian immigration videos. Thank you.
Below we have provided a list to sum up the positive and negative aspects in assessing an application:
The following factors are positive aspects in assessing an application:
- citizen in his/her country of usual residence;
- country of usual residence is politically stable;
- stable, well-paid employment (proof is required in the form of a letter from the employer stating salary, position, date when employment commenced and vacation granted);
- spouse and/or children not accompanying applicant;
- owner of a substantial business (registration of business and, if necessary, financial statements);
- good financial situation (as proved by bank statements);
- previous trips to Canada;
- previous trips to countries as attractive to illegals as Canada (United States, France, United Kingdom, etc.);
- property in country of usual residence;
- host (particularly in family visit cases) with legal status in Canada (citizen, permanent resident, student with student authorization, etc.)
The following factors are negative aspects in assessing an application:
- host remained in Canada on visitor visa or student authorization or entered illegally (based on record of landing or previous files) — experience shows that where the host has already abused the system, it is highly likely that his/her guests will do the same;
- unmarried (particularly if young and chances of successful establishment in country of usual residence are poor);
- poor financial situation;
- poorly paid employment, or unemployed;
- host is a friend or distant family member with whom the applicant has had little contact;
- no previous travel abroad;
- has previously been denied a visitor visa (or student or employment authorization);
- has been denied a visa by another country;
- owns no property;
- wants to visit his/her fiance’ or spouse who is residing in Canada;
- listed in FOSS (national immigration database containing entries on all applicants who have violated the Act or regarding whom a report has been written).
Are You Interested in Applying for a Canadian Visitor Visa?
While the procedures for applying for a Canadian visitor visa may seem uncomplicated, some applicants apply without seeking any help from an immigration lawyer, thinking that they can do it themselves. For Canadian visitor visa applications, there is actually a higher risk of refusal in cases where the application is not properly prepared. Therefore, your best bet would be to hire an immigration professional. We at visaplace have helped thousands of people successfully visit Canada on a visitor visa and we can help you too.
Getting started is easy. Just fill out our FREE immigration assessment form here and we’ll get back to you (within 24 hours) to discuss your eligibility and options.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.
Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.