Five ways to move to Canada permanently
Moving to Canada permanently is a goal of many people around the world. Canada accepts about 250,000 new permanent residents every year, with millions of hopefuls wanting to be among them. But how can someone obtain permanent residency in Canada?
First, a licensed immigration lawyer can assist you in obtaining permanent residency status in Canada. The process can be long and complicated, but it is a very important step and you’ll want to make sure that everything is done properly.
Applying for Canadian immigration: Which way is right for you?
1. Canadian Experience Class. The Canadian Experience Class is a program that allows people to use the work experience they have gained as students or temporary workers as an advantage for permanent residency.
2. Provincial Nominee Programs. The territories and provinces in Canada can nominate individuals to come and live and work there, depending on their situation. Every Provincial Nominee Program is different.
3. Business Immigration. The new and extremely popular Start-Up visa joins other immigration streams for investors and entrepreneurs who are looking to obtain permanent residency.
4. Skilled Worker Program. Using a points system, applicants for the Skilled Worker Program are assessed based on their ability to adapt to the Canadian work force. Language abilities, age, work experience, adaptability and education are all things that will be considered.
5. Family Class Immigration. Family reunification is an important goal of Canada’s immigration system, and spouses or family members have the opportunity to sponsor their own spouses or family members to come to Canada.
Would you like to move to Canada permanently? Our immigration law firm can help you! Please give us a call or e-mail us using the form on the right. It is a long and difficult process, but we can help you and make it a lot less stressful.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.