Immigrating to Canada

There are many ways that people from all over the world can immigrate to Canada either permanently or temporarily. Temporary residence in Canada will allow you into the country for a shorter period of time on a visa such as a visitor visa, study permit or a work permit. In fact, there are circumstances where these temporary visas can lead to permanent residency. Immigrate to Canada

Permanent residency in Canada is when someone immigrates to Canada to live here for good, and permanent residents can eventually become Canadian citizens.

Methods of becoming a permanent resident of Canada

Provincial Nominee Programs: Provinces can nominate certain individuals to come and live in their province or territory based on their skills or credentials. Different provinces or territories have different requirements for this program.

Canadian Experience Class: The Canadian Experience Class is a popular program that allows individuals to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents who are already foreign workers or students with work experience.

Skilled Workers: Skilled workers can immigrate to Canada after being assessed on their work experience, age, language proficiency and more.

Family Sponsorship: Your close relatives or spouse, if they are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, can sponsor you for permanent residency in Canada.

Business Immigration: Canada offers several different programs for business people, investors, self-employed persons and entrepreneurs. There are also new programs such as the Start-Up Visa that you can take advantage of.

Are you a foreign national who wishes to immigrate to Canada? Immigration is not an easy process, particularly permanent residency applications of any kind. However, with the right professional immigration assistance on your side, you are closer than you think. We have helped many people immigrate to Canada, and we can help you too. Give us a call!

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.

Faith Cheongin the last week

Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.

Setareh Rasaeiin the last week

Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.

Charity Musa2 months ago