How You Can Immigrate to Canada
Every year, approximately 250,000 people immigrate to Canada as permanent residents, and many of them immigrate to Canada from the United States and all over the world. Successfully becoming a permanent resident of Canada is rewarding but is not always an easy task. There are several ways to become a permanent resident of Canada. It is important that you find out which one is best for you before you
How to Immigrate to Canada
- Family and Spousal Sponsorship: If you have family members or a spouse who is Canadian (a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident) you could be eligible to be sponsored to Canada. There are many restrictions with regards to this immigration program, so you need to make sure that you are eligible before you apply.
- Skilled Workers and Skilled Trades: Skilled workers and skilled tradespeople can immigrate to Canada based on their own work experience and a number of other factors such as language ability and education.
- Live-in Caregivers: The live-in caregiver program allows people who have come to Canada to work as live-in caregivers the opportunity to attain permanent residency.
- Canadian Experience Class: If you are someone who is in Canada on a study permit or a work permit, you could be eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class.
- Entrepreneurs and Investors: If you have the ability and the money to start a business in Canada, you could become a permanent resident.
- Provincial Nominee Program: Canadian provinces and territories can nominate you to come and work in their province, and as a result live there permanently.
Do You Need a Lawyer to Immigrate to Canada?
As you can see, there are many different paths to permanent residency in Canada. However, that doesn’t mean that immigrating to Canada as a permanent resident is an easy task. In fact, permanent residency applications can be extremely difficult and take several months or years. While it is possible to immigrate to Canada without the help of a lawyer, an immigration lawyer can give you the expert guidance you need for your application to be successful.
Every day, immigration applications are denied because of errors and omissions that could have been avoided. Don’t let this happen to you! Place your immigration future in the hands of an expert for the best results. The first step to immigrate to Canada is to find out if you qualify. Please take a moment to fill out our Free Online Immigration Eligibility Assessment. Once you have done that, one of our experienced team members will contact you to discuss your next steps to immigrate to Canada.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.
Here, I would like to say thank you so very much for your kind support on extension my visit visa. I am touched and beyond words, I am grateful and thankful for your always help and cooperation. Have a wonderful day.
Great law firm with great staff. My lawyer Rania did a great job for my Canadian work permit and my daughters study permit. You are great in your work. And my Para Legal officer Alicea, you are just amazing. They did not rest until my job was promptly and properly done. Always there to answer my calls, reply my emails promptly. She tried her best and the results were amazing. I recommend visa place if you need the best immigration job. Many thanks to Rania and Alicea.