Who is Inland spousal sponsorship For?
The inland spousal sponsorship is aimed at citizens or permanent residents of Canada who wish to have their spouse/conjugal or common-law partner live with them as permanent residents of Canada.
Who is Eligible for Inland Spousal Sponsorship?
As a sponsor, you must be able to prove that you
- Are legally a citizen or permanent resident of Canada;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Can provide the basic needs for you and your family, including food, clothing, and shelter;
- Can support your spouse/partner financially; and
- Can ensure that your spouse/partner does not need to ask for financial help from the Canadian government.
Your spouse/conjugal or common-law partner must be at least 18 years old and must have medical, criminal and background checks. You will also have to prove that a genuine relationship exists between the two of you, providing solid evidence of your involvement and commitment.
The Inland Spousal Sponsorship Process
First, you must apply to become a sponsor. Your partner also needs to submit an application for permanent residence. The process involves several steps that can be confusing for someone who isn’t familiar with how Immigration Canada’s works, and ensuring that all the supporting documents are included and completed correctly can be challenging.
We are Inland Spousal Sponsorship Experts
Applying for an inland spousal sponsorship is a long, complex, and involved process, and you don’t want to take any chances with the immigration of someone you love.
We are experts at handling inland and outside Canada spousal sponsorships. Let us simplify the application process for you.
We Understand the Inland Spousal Sponsorship Application Process
- We have helped thousands of foreign nationals successfully remain in Canada through spousal sponsorships, and we can help you too.
- Our firm boasts 15 years of experience in working with families wishing to live together in Canada. We know what the Canadian immigration department requires, and how to meet all deadlines and expectations.
Start today by getting an assessment of your case.
Fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your case.
As seen on
"VisaPlace referred us to a great law firm and great lawyers. All I can say is "thank you" for getting my visa quickly. VisaPlace knew exactly what kind of legal team could help where other's couldn't. The fees were reasonable and everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything! I would highly recommend VisaPlace and the immigration attorneys they work with to anyone wishing to move to Canada or to the US."
Read All Reviews