Over 250,000 People Immigrate to Canada Every Year!
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity. Canada is one of the top countries in the world in which to work and to live. As one of the most popular immigration destinations, Canada attracts immigrants from all over the world.
Our stable economy, high standard of living, educated population and low crime rates make Canada a preferred destination for immigrants worldwide.
Canada allows approximately 250,000 immigrants into the country annually. That’s 684 newcomers per day and 28 per hour. Why not you, too?
Temporary Residence in Canada
- Visitor Visa or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, or visit family and friends.
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a job offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
Permanent Residence in Canada
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: This is for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Business Immigration: This is for business people entering Canada as an investor or entrepreneur.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you in Canada if you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) : This is for foreign students and temporary workers with at least one year of Canadian work experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves and made Canada their home.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP): Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Canada’s various provinces.
Why Seeking Legal Help to Immigrate is Important
The immigration application process can be very difficult. These days, the rules and regulations make it increasingly difficult to qualify for a Canadian visa. Whether you are applying for Canadian permanent residence or temporary residence, it is essential that your application is handled properly from start to finish. Likewise, if you are leaving for the United States, that also requires its own set of steps.
The last thing you want is a refused case. Knowing where to file, what documents are needed, and how to respond to government requests, is a key part of the application process. The biggest mistake we see causing refused applications is the lack of experience in handling immigration cases.
Why Hire Us to Help You With Your Immigration Forms
Many of our clients are happy to relieve themselves of the frustrations of preparing paperwork and having to deal with government red-tape by hiring our professional team of immigration experts.
We have literally helped thousands and thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada, so they can visit, work, study or live, and we certainly can help you too! While no one can give you any guarantees, we are sure our years of experience can help increase your chances at receiving a positive outcome.
The first step towards moving to Canada is to get an assessment of your specific situation. All you need to do is use our online immigration assessment form here or contact us here. Once you fill out that form, we will get back to you (within 24 hours) to discuss your eligibility and immigration options.
As seen on
"VisaPlace referred us to a great law firm and great lawyers. All I can say is "thank you" for getting my visa quickly. VisaPlace knew exactly what kind of legal team could help where other's couldn't. The fees were reasonable and everything went smoothly. Thank you for everything! I would highly recommend VisaPlace and the immigration attorneys they work with to anyone wishing to move to Canada or to the US."
Read All Reviews