Canadian Immigration Lawyers in the United States

Canadian immigration lawyers in the United States

If you are a United States citizen and wish to come to Canada, speaking with a Canadian immigration lawyer is a great first step. Every year, thousands of people visit Canada, apply to study in Canada, apply to work in Canada or even apply to live in Canada permanently.

But Canadian immigration is not easy, and the always increasing rules and regulations can make it difficult to obtain a Canadian visa even if you are an American citizen.

Immigration Lawyers for Canada in the United States

The application process, no matter whether you are applying for temporary residence (like a work permit, study permit or visitor visa) or permanent residence (moving to Canada permanently through a number of different application streams) is not easy. You will need to ensure that your application is free of errors and omissions, and that it is everything the visa officers are looking for. In addition, you may have to provide many different supporting documents that need to be formatted properly in order for your application to be considered.

You may even be facing immigration obstacles like being unable to enter Canada because of a criminal record, and may have or could be denied entry to Canada. We can help you explore your options if this is the case, and have done so many times successfully.

Choose an award-winning Team of Canadian Immigration Lawyers

Our immigration law firm has been in business for over 15 years, and we have offices in many cities throughout the United States to serve clients who have immigration needs in both countries. If you want to visit Canada, study in Canada, work in Canada or move to Canada permanently, your first step should be speaking to a Canadian immigration lawyer. We can help you as we have helped many people from the United States come to Canada and vice versa.

Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.

Customer Reviews

Migrating is a hard task for anyone. Finding a job is even harder. Once I got a job offer, things started moving rapidly. So, I called used VisaPlace (Niren and associates) to assist with the process. Rania and Richard deserve the utmost respect in getting the job done. They have been patient with me and some set backs. Very professional.! Hands down, money was well spent. Thanks Rania and Richard, you make an awesome team. You'll definitely have a repeat customer with me !! I was very impressed at how well they were organized and had a positive experience. Very good and professional work led to a successful outcome. I highly recommend using VisaPlace.

RenaisTTa week ago

I'll like to say I had an awesome initial consultation with Rania Abboud. She was knowledgeable, made the initial process easy and understood my situation. I am excited and hopeful to continue consulting this company. You do a great job for immigrants. Also, Natalie Walcz was great, she handled my situation professionally. Great team. Definitely assets to your company.

Jeffery Yirenkyi2 weeks ago

Completely smooth process. Rania did a great job in my Canada work permit. The team is absolutely competent and knowledgeable. Alicea was so amazing and was able to answer any of my questions immediately. I had peace of mind throughout the application. I would recommend them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications.

Theressa Jaranillaa month ago