Get To Know Canada
Canada is a beautiful country, four different seasons, multiculturalism at it’s best and one of the most peaceful countries in the world. Chances are, if you’ve chosen to immigrate anywhere Canada would probably be a first choice on your list of countries to begin your new life.
Provinces and Territories
Canada is made up of 10 provinces and three territories. It can be divided into five regional areas:
- The East, also called the Atlantic region- Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
- The Central region– Quebec and Ontario.
- The Prairies– Manitoba, Saskatchewan and some parts of Alberta.
- The West includes most of Alberta and British Columbia.
- The North is made up of the three territories—Nunavut, Yukon and the Northwest Territories.
- Each province and territory has its own capital city where the provincial or territorial government is located.
We are blessed to see four different seasons a year, sometimes in a day.
What Makes Canada Great?
Canada values it’s people and their rights, if you are Canadian, you are automatically entitled to vote, and decide who will govern their country. Canada is a democracy. Canadian Citizens have many rights as well as the power to change laws and the way governments work.
How VisaPlace Can Help
We celebrate diversity and welcome new comers with open arms. Here at VisaPlace we take pride in multiculturalism and our clients, please call us today to book a consultation. We will be more than happy to assist you with your matter.
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.