5 Categories of the Provincial Nominee Program for Alberta
There are currently eleven provinces and territories that participate in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), where a Canadian province or territory will nominate an immigrant worker to become a permanent resident of that province or territory.
A nominee is chosen and then the nominee can apply for permanent residence, but all of the provinces and territories have different requirements for becoming a provincial nominee, including the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program.
Categories of the Provincial Nominee Program in Alberta
1. Employer Driven Stream: If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer in a skilled occupation, you could be eligible for the Provincial Nominee Program.
2. The International Graduate Category: For this category, someone who has completed a degree, diploma or graduate program in a Canadian educational institution, has a job in the province and meets several other qualifications can be eligible for the Provincial Nominee Program.
3. Semi-Skilled Workers: Someone who has a full-time and permanent job offer from an employer in the province or territory in a certain category can be eligible for the Provincial Nominee Program.
4. The Family Stream: If you have a relative living in the province or territory who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and you have a certain level of education and work experience, they can sponsor you for the Provincial Nominee Program. Please note there are many strict requirements for this particular stream of the Provincial Nominee Program.
5. Self-Employed Farmers: Self-employed farmers who are purchasing a farming enterprise and who have a proposed plan for the farming enterprise in the province or territory can be eligible for the Provincial Nominee Program if you meet certain financial requirements.
Is the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program for you?
Are you someone who wishes to immigrate to Alberta using the Provincial Nominee Program? We can help you with your application, and we can also help you determine if you are eligible for a certain stream. Contact us today for a consultation!
The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.
Visa place is the best!!! I use Yasmeen to do paperwork work for my mom to come to Canada and she was amazing. Very helpful and always reply to your email promptly. My experience was awesome everything was a success and I will recommend VISA PLACE to anyone who want quick and successful results. Thank to all the team at Visa Place but a special thank you to Yasmeen again.
Working with the team as VisaPlace and their trusted partners was an incredibly wonderful experience! The team is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and has the partnerships to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. Will definitely call them again should I have more visa requirements, issues or questions!!
Spectacular experience. Completely smooth process, they were able to answer any of my questions any time and I had peace of mind throughout the application time, which was invaluable. I have recommended them to other friends looking for assistance with their applications, and will continue to do so. Worth every penny.