1 Answers

Visiting the US As An Historian

Asked by: 2874 views USA Immigration

I would like to visit the US, New York City specifically; I’m a jazz student that is looking to explore the origins of the jazz renaissance. Seeing that I only plan on being in the country for a few months at most, do I necessarily need a visitor’s visa?

1 Answers

  1. Fadi on Sep 12, 2012 Reply

    Although you did not state your country of citizenship, you will need a B-1 visa unless you are from a visa waiver country. Be aware of the time limitations for those under visa waiver program being 90 days maximum that one can stay. The situation is different for Canadians who are allowed up to a 6 month stay in the US.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question