1 Answers

US Work Visa For Artists

Asked by: 2938 views USA Immigration

Is there a specific work visa I may apply to if my intentions in the US are to paint? I’m an artist that is in the process of finishing a collection based on city landmarks and would very much so like to go to the US for a year paint its various historical buildings and statues?

1 Answers

  1. Fadi on Aug 21, 2012 Reply


    You may apply to go to the US as a Business Visitor. You can visit the US in this capacity for up to 6 months in this capacity. If you need longer than a 6 month period, you can apply for an extension from within the US.


    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question