1 Answers

Entering the US After Being Barred

Asked by: 4260 views , , , , , ,
USA Immigration

In the past I’ve over stayed my time in the US and was barred from entering the country for 3 years. It’s now been 6 years since my initial reprimand and I wish to visit the US once again. What steps can I take to re-enter the country?

1 Answers

  1. Fadi on Aug 07, 2012 Reply

    We typically recommend that you carry with you documents to demonstrate strong ties to your home country before making an attempt for re-entry. Our office typically assists individuals in situations like this.

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question