1 Answers

Can I get a work permit while on a study visa?

Asked by: 1149 views ,
Canadian Immigration

I am a American citizen in Vancouver on a study visa that is nearing expiration. If I receive a visitor visa to legally stay in Canada, can I then apply for a work permit if I find a sponsor while I am still in Canada?

1 Answers

  1. Mohammad Juniad Khan on Jun 04, 2014 Reply

    i have you answer any question thanks

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question