1 Answers

How do I go about starting the immigration process?

Asked by: 1185 views , , , ,
Canadian Immigration, USA Immigration

I am a consultant from Nepal and have been in contact with many students wanting to go to Canada and US through a student visa. How do I go about starting this process? I have apprximately 40 people who wish to seek PR status in Canada and some in workpermits.

1 Answers

  1. Fadi Minawi on May 07, 2014 Reply


    What you really need is to speak to a professional or professional that can assist you with your clients. There are many firms such as Niren & Associates that deal with both US and Canadian immigration. Consulting with a law firm would be prudent in your case.



    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question