Niren and Associates, An Immigration Law Firm
We have immigration law office locations all across North America, but we can service any client anywhere in the world. We specialize in Canadian and USA immigration matters. We have helped thousands of people with Canadian & USA immigration matters and we have the experience to help you too.
- Over 30 Years of Combined Experience
- Proven Track Record for handling all US and Canadian Visa Cases
- Fully Licensed US and Canadian Lawyers
- We are NOT Consultants. We are Lawyers.
Our Immigration Law Firm specializes in preparing applications for Canada and US permanent residence, work permits, study permits and visitation. The Visa applications we prepare for you involve more than just completing forms and collecting documents. Our immigration applications are designed to get results.
We have made it our primary goal to assist you in persuading the authorities to grant you a Visa. Our job is to help open the door so that you, your relative, friend or employee can live, work or study in Canada or live, work or study in the USA.
We know that these days, the government has created complicated barriers to entry. Immigration rules and regulations are becoming more and more complex. In order to qualify to relocate to Canada or to the US, you must present your case properly to an immigration officer who has to authority to grant or deny your admission.
Our role as your immigration lawyer and your representative.
At Niren and Associates we are your representatives. This means that it is our responsibility to understand your immigration needs, and offer you cost effective Visa solutions that get results. And we manage your case from start to finish. Our applications are submitted to immigration officers in Canada and the US in order to maximize outcomes for Visa admission.
Each and every immigration application we prepare includes:
- A LEGAL SUBMISSION LETTER that serves to show the authorities that you are a suitable candidate to visit, work, study or live in Canada or the USA.
- We also ASSEMBLE a complete APPLICATION PACKAGE that contains everything that is required including all the necessary information and documents that are to be reviewed by an immigration officer who will be making a decision on your case.
- We also MANAGE and MONITOR your CASE from the start to the finish. This means that we will make sure that your application is mailed to the correct immigration office on time. This also means that we will keep track of the progress of your application as it makes its way though the immigration system. In many cases, applications can take many months to process and part of our job is to make sure that your application is moving forward towards completion.
- We will prepare you for a possible interview if one is required.
- Finally once the visa has been issued, we ensure that it is properly delivered and that it contains all the correct and necessary information.
Our Canadian Immigration Services include:
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Family Sponsorships
- Work Permits
- Corporate Immigration
- Canadian Experience Class Applications
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Immigration Hearings and Appeals to the Federal Court
- Study Permits
- Visitor Permits
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Criminal Inadmissibility Cases
- Refugee Claims
Our US Immigration Services Include:
- US Work Visas such as TN, L-1, E-2, H-1B Visas
- Green Card applications
- Family Sponsorships
- US Waivers and U.S Border Problems
- Business and Corporate Immigration
- Visitor Visas to the USA
In essence, what we do at Niren & Associates is put you in the best possible light; make your case as strong as it can be and protect you from government mishandling of your file.
Call us today Toll-Free at 1-877-609-8774 or use our web form here.