“Group of 5” Sponsorship Application for Canada

Hi Mary and Subuhi,
Thank you so much for all your hard work and your professional service you provided for my sister Saliha’s Group Sponsorship Case.

I reviewed the application and I am very satisfied with your service and I think you guys are excellent. I would not be able to handle this type application all by myself.

Thanks again!

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

  • Subscribe to our newsletter and be eligible for prizes.


About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

10 thoughts on ““Group of 5” Sponsorship Application for Canada

  1. Khalid


    We are from Kuwait, we are family, parents and 6 sons, all sons between 25 to 45, unmarried, we are stateless persons, we don’t have passports, we have only temporary IDs, we want to move to Canada, by refugee, private sponsor, group of 5, or any way possible.
    We have no future here.
    Please assist
    Hope to hear from you soon

    Thank you

    1. Mira Freiwat

      Hello Khalid,

      Thank you for your inquiry. We have handled hundreds of cases before where more than one family retained our services so that we can assist them in obtaining Citizenship in Canada. In order for me to advise you accurately, I need to learn more information about the applicants mentioned in your post. Kindly complete this form for me Khalid, as it will provide me with the details I need to assist you further. Once it has been reviewed, you will be contacted. MF

  2. SAM

    HI my name SAM i live in USA ,my brother and some of family members live in canada so,we would like to make G5 Sponsorship for my 3 sisters and my brother with his wife and son ,now they are living in Ethiopia refuge camp and i would like to ask you can we make them G5 sponsorship at one time and how long it takes?

    1. owen

      Hello Sam,

      Family sponsorship is something we can definitely assist you with, and we can also assist with refugee applications which can be complex because you will need to definitely prove that the applicant faces dangerous and difficult conditions in their home countries, but fortunately our experienced immigration team has a lot of experience in this area. We would be happy to help you immigrate, and once you fill out our free online assessment form, one of our immigration professionals will be in touch with you shortly


  3. Joseph Antony

    Me and my wife we both are Canadian citizen we would like to sponser my 2 nephew from india to canada. They are 17 &22 what is the procedure for it. We are living in Alberta, Canada

  4. Nihilah

    I applied group sponsor application in September 2012, and submitted all documents, but i did not get any reply from Canadian immigration from Delhi.
    All my family members are in Canada. I am the last member of my family.

    How can i get my file number from Canadian Immigration from Delhi?

    1. Michael Niren Post author

      Hello Nihilah
      It is hard to say since we did not handle your case. You can email the Embassy for an update or hire a law firm to take over your case.

  5. Brian Velho

    I live in India and am 26 years old.
    How can I come to Canada with my parents? Can I work in Canada?

    1. Alicia Kim

      Dear Brian,

      If you wish to immigrate to Canada and establish a new life in Canada with your parents, you can apply as a Skilled Worker. To do so, you need to have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada or have one year of continuous full time paid work experience in one of the occupations ilsted in the National Occupational Classification list. Skilled workers are selected as permanent residents. Then, you may sponsor your parents.

      Hope this helps.


Leave a Comment:

Your email address will not be published.


Subscribe to Our Newsletter

  • You could be eligible for prizes
Start Your FREE
Top of page