US & Canada Immigration News

Fill out our immigration assessment form and we will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and immigration options.

Need a Romanian Immigration Lawyer in Toronto?

For a number of reasons, Toronto is one of the most appealing cities in the world. Its abundance of culture and proximity to nature make it a special place, and its diverse, multi-ethnic population ensures that all types of people are welcome in the city. The city is also quite financially prosperous. For these reasons, individuals and families from all over the globe have decided to move to Toronto in order to start new lives.

This process is not always easy, though. For example, Romanians who wish to move to the city can experience troubles if they do not set out to apply for residency properly.

Some Facts About Romania

Romania is one of the most interesting countries in Europe, and its people are unique in the European continent. This is because the country of Romania sits at the center of a number of geographic and cultural crossroads. As a result, Romanians are much different from many of their European counterparts.

Romania is also isolated from much of the rest of Europe. For this and other reasons, numerous Romanians seek lives outside of their home country. Although many Romanians prefer to move elsewhere on the European continent, some of them find the idea of living in Toronto to be irresistible.

Why Move to Canada from Romania?

The country of Canada is vast, and it includes a number of large forests and mountain ranges. It is also home to a large number of bodies of water. This landscape is actually quite similar to the Romanian countryside which makes Canada very attractive for those coming from Romania.

The city of Toronto is particularly inviting because it contains a number of immigrants who came from Romania previously. This gives Romanians the opportunity to connect with others who share similar cultural backgrounds.

Toronto also features:

  • A clean and safe environment for families
  • Numerous recreational opportunities
  • An excellent school system
  • A friendly and helpful populace

Choosing the Right Immigration Law Firm in Toronto

Since Toronto is such a popular and desirable city, it has become home to a number of immigration law firms.  Though there are many law firms from which to choose for immigration in Toronto, Romanians should consider the services of Niren and Associates.  The law firm boasts a tremendous amount of experience in immigration law, and its staff consists of skilled attorneys who can help people from around the world, many of whom do not speak English.

People coming from Romania often have trouble with the immigration process because the process can be complicated, not to mention there is a language barrier.  Niren and Associates recognizes the needs of newcomers to the area, and can assist foreigners in many capacities. When a Romanian immigration lawyer is needed in Toronto, Niren and Associates can help.

About Sam Moser

Read more

2 thoughts on “Need a Romanian Immigration Lawyer in Toronto?

  1. Ioana Georgescu

    Hello, I’m a Romanian citizen, holder of a 10 years U.S visa non-immigrant B1/B2 visa. At this moment I’m visiting friends in U.S, I decided to apply to a master program at a local university, they accepted me and now I have to schedule an appointment for F-1 visa interview. The school representatives advised me to travel to the U.S Consulate in Vancouver for the interview and then to come back with the new visa status. My question is: what is the procedure to enter in Canada? Do I need to apply for an entry visa or may I obtain it in the airport from the Canadian Customs? Do you recommend to apply for the status change within the U.S? The time is really tie as the program starts in January… Thanks a lot for your time and consideration! Ioana G.

    1. Muga Rajbhandari

      Hello Ioana. You may apply for a change of status within the US, however if you leave the US once the change of status is approved, you will still need the F-1 visa to re-enter the US. You will also need a visitor visa to get into Canada to apply for the F-1. I am going to suggest that you contact us to make an appointment to talk with one of our immigration professionals who will be able to plan the best steps for you, and help you with all the applications. You can book an appointment by calling us at 1-855-886-8472 or online at
      Regards, Muga


Leave a Comment:

Your email address will not be published.


The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.