Canadian Embassy in Morocco – Rabat

Canadian Embassy in Morocco – Rabat

Street Address:
The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
31 Hamza Street
Agdal, Rabat

Mailing Address For Canadian Embassy in Morocco:

The Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
C.P. 709, Agdal

Tel.: (212) 537-68-74-01
Fax: (212) 537-68-74-47

E-mail Address: [email protected]


Additional information about this Canadian Embassy in Morocco:
The Canadian Embassy in Morocco is also responsible for handling visa and immigration processes from Western Sahara.

Canada has a large Moroccan population. The majority of Moroccan-Canadians live in Montreal, and many are of the Jewish or Muslim faith. Canada also has large Jewish and Muslim populations in Montreal. Many Canadians also live in Morocco, many of whom have dual citizenship and are of Moroccan origin. The largest North African community in Canada comes from Morocco, about 100,000 people.

Should You Contact a Lawyer First…?

It is important to remember that when applying for Canadian Immigration, you are required to submit your application to the Canadian Embassy of your nationality. However, there are some exceptions to this rule. You should always contact an immigration lawyer to assist you with the procedures associated with the Canadian Embassy of your region because the Canadian Embassy in Morocco may have its own set of special rules and procedures.

Sign Up For Our Newsletter

  • Subscribe to our newsletter and be eligible for prizes.
Michael Niren

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the Associate Member of the American Bar Association. Read more

4 thoughts on “Canadian Embassy in Morocco – Rabat

  1. mohamed amine

    hello , i wanna visit canada QUEBEC as a tourist, i wanna go for winter games and ski, and see few places, and carnaval d’hiver, well im a student, im 23, and i have over 31.000$ in my account, as im going to get married this summer, after my studies – second semester -ofc, but i wanna go visit canada i always wanted to go there on chrismas. i just want to know do i have a chance to visit canada for 2months, or 3 max since December 26th to Mars 10th cuz i have to study my 2nd semester, i have heard that i cant ask less than 3 months, so do i have the right to leave canada before i spend 3 months? like 2months and a week ?

    1. Muga Rajbhandari

      Hello Mohamed. Once your visitor visa is approved you can leave when ever your wish provided that you do not overstay the time period of your visa.
      Regards, Muga


    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.

    After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed annd I hope you write again soon!

    1. owen

      Thank you for the kind words. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.



Leave a Comment:

Your email address will not be published.


The content and comments of this blog are not legal advise and and may not be accurate or complete. If you require legal advice, contact a licensed legal practitioner directly. If you post on this blog, you assume full responsibility for disclosing your identity to the public and VisaPlace nor its affiliates are not responsible for protecting your privacy nor your identity concerning your participation in our blog and you assume any risks in participating.